[esp-r] Re: validation according to EN 15265:2007

Wachenfeldt Bjørn Jenssen Bjorn.J.Wachenfeldt at sintef.no
Sat Feb 16 15:38:40 GMT 2008

Dear Georgios and Paul
Thanks for your answers
The standard was approved July 6. 2007, so it is the final version.

Unfortunately all rights of exploitation is reserved worldwide for CEN national members. We bought it from Standard Norway, which is the Norwegian CEN member that is responsible for most standardisation areas in Norway. Thus I am unfortunately not allowed to distribute it to you or anyone else on the list.

However, although I realise that you have already made an ESP-r climate file, I attach a zipped version of the original climate file i Excel format I got from Thor Endre Lexow in Standard Norway (don't understand the meaning of including this as text in the standard itself, rather than putting it on the web as a downloadable file).

Althouth the validation tests described are very simple, the tests might necessitate some source code modification in order to comply with the test-requirements in EN 15265:2007. Since you are more familiar with the ESP-r source code, and have experience with a lot of different validation tests, you should be the right ones to do it. Please let us know how it goes!

Best regards,
Bjørn J. Wachenfeldt

Bjørn J. Wachenfeldt, dr. ing
SINTEF Byggforsk
Avd. Bygninger
7465 Trondheim
Tlf: 91 89 78 08 Fax: 73 59 82 85
Besøksadresse: Alfred Getz vei 3, 9. etg i Sentralbygg 1