[esp-r] validation according to EN 15265:2007

Wachenfeldt Bjørn Jenssen Bjorn.J.Wachenfeldt at sintef.no
Mon Feb 11 16:22:29 GMT 2008

Has ESP-r been validated according to EN 15265:2007 by anyone yet?

In Norway, building simulation programs used to check whether a building complies with the energy performance requirements in the new Norwegian building code (TEK 2007), has to be validated according to this standard.

I don't know what the situation is like in other European countries, but if anyone has carried out this validation, or is planning to do so, I would be happy to hear about it.

Best regards,
Bjørn J. Wachenfeldt

Bjørn J. Wachenfeldt, PhD
SINTEF Building and infrastructure
7465 Trondheim
Phone: +47 91 89 78 08 Fax: +47 73 59 82 85
Visiting adress: Alfred Getz vei 3, 9. etg i Sentralbygg 1