[esp-r] Gendaylit

Per Haugaard perhaugaard at yahoo.dk
Fri Jan 25 12:16:18 GMT 2008

Dear EPS-r users

I am using Ubuntu Linux

I have edited the following lines in the makefile for gensky and copied the gendaylit to the radiance folder and added :

CCOPTS= to CCOPTS= -g

CCOPTS= -Ae -g # HPUX to # CCOPTS= -Ae -g # HPUX

CC=cc to # CC=cc

When I initiate the command make I get the following error:
fropen.c:45: incompatible implicit declaration of the built-in function
'strcpy'

This initiate problems using radiance within ESP-r. I have tried calculating both DF and glare which both resulted in errors.

I have added RAYPATH to my .profile file.

I appreciate any help provided :)

Best regards

Per

Per Haugaard,