[esp-r] Re: storage of humidity within massiv components ?

Abdul Rahim Bin Mahmood abdul.mahmood at strath.ac.uk
Fri Nov 30 14:45:49 GMT 2007

Hi,

ESP-r does allow a simple steady-state analysis of condensation risk based on
vapour diffusion. In addition, Dr Abdul Nakhi put in the capability to
include absorption/desorption as part of his PhD work (see
www.strath.ac.uk/Documents/PhD/nakhi_thesis.pdf). However, this needs further
work. Implementing improved moisture transport and storage capability in
ESP-r will be part of my PhD study I hope to progress on.

Abdul Mahmood