[esp-r] Installation of Radiance for ESP-r

Per Haugaard perhaugaard at yahoo.dk
Thu Nov 29 11:07:21 GMT 2007

Dear ESP-r Users

I have run into trouble installing Radiance v3.8 on my Ubutu Linux operating system. I want to use Radiance along with ESP-r. I have downloaded unpacked the file to /opt/esru/bin/Radiance and I want to initiate the command "./makeall install" as written in the README file. This gives me the following error: "./makeall: no such file or directory". The file exist in the ray directory and I have added the following path to my .profile -file: /opt/esru/bin/Radiance/ and /opt/esru/bin/Radiance/ray

How do I get around this?

Thank you in advance and best regards

Per Haugaard

Per Haugaard,