[esp-r] Result file

Pranav Godbole pranav.godbole at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 05:40:28 GMT 2007

Hi
I ran the simulation on ESP-r and saved the results file (.res). When tried
to access through "Result Analysis", following warning was displayed.

*"Could not find C:\PVG\Trial 2 Tulsa Weather\cfg\..\nets/MAE4703-Tulsa.pln"
*

When this warning was closed, following mesage was displayed.

*"GCASC: Save option does not allow access to QCASC"*
What could be the problem? How can I access the results file?

With Best Regards,
Pranav Godbole