[esp-r] Re: Is this a bug?

Anton Driesse driessea at queensu.ca
Wed Nov 28 16:51:49 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'm just trying to run some of the exemplars using the release version 11.4.

bld_simple_uhf produces this when I try to simulate:

 ******  FORTRAN RUN-TIME SYSTEM  ******
Subscript out of range. Location:  line 3541 column 21 of 'econtrol.F'
Subscript number 2 has value 0 in array 'NELTS'

Perhaps an installation issue?

Anton