[esp-r] Climate Data

Pranav Godbole pranav.godbole at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 00:51:59 GMT 2007

Good Evening!

I tried to convert an .epw file to ESP-r file for city of Tulsa
I followed the three steps before importing .epw file.

1) Changed line 1
from
LOCATION,TULSA,OK,USA,TMY2-13968,723560,36.20,-95.90,-6.0,206.0
LOCATION,TULSA,-,OK,USA,TMY2-13968,723560,36.20,-95.90,-6.0,206.0

2) Changed line 6
from
COMMENTS 1,TMY2-13968 -- WMO#723560
COMMENTS 1,TMY2-13968 -- WMO 723560

3) Deleted the last blank line.

After converting , I got the following warning-

"The climate year is**** and the model year is 2007. Use climate year in
your model?"

Why isn't ESP-r recognising the year in epw file?

With Best Regards,
Pranav Godbole