[esp-r] Re: Please explain condensation report

Abdul Rahim Bin Mahmood abdul.mahmood at strath.ac.uk
Fri Nov 16 16:55:23 GMT 2007

Hi David,

This result set describes the number of times surface condensation occurs
on each surface. In each time-step, the program indicates surface condensation
occurrence if the surface temperature is lower than the internal air
dew-point temperature. For example, if the time-step is 30 mins and there is
surface condensation occurring for 4 hours, then the report will indicate
that surface condensation occurs 8 times. The number of hours of occurrence
is also reported (4 in this example).

Total occurrence is the number of times that surface condensation occurs
within that zone. If condensation occurs at a number of surfaces at the same
time, the report will only count it as one occurrence.

Regards,

Abdul Mahmood