[esp-r] Re: air quality assessment for room with natural ventilation

paul strachan paul at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Nov 7 12:33:51 GMT 2007

This question came up in comparing results from double facade modelling
in the current IEA34/43 task. The only program taking part which
includes an allowance for turbulence effects was the Dutch program from
VABI. It uses an algorithm from:
Phaff et al., (1980). The ventilation of buildings. Investigation of the
consequences of opening one window on the internal climate of the room,
TNO report C448.

Regards
Paul

Dr P A Strachan                   email: paul at esru.strath.ac.uk
ESRU, Dept. of Mechanical Eng.          phone: +44 141 548 2041
University of Strathclyde                 fax: +44 141 552 5105
Glasgow G1 1XJ, UK                 http://www.esru.strath.ac.uk