[esp-r] Re: air quality assessment for room with natural ventilation

Geissler Achim Achim.Geissler at josef-gartner.ch
Wed Nov 7 12:02:17 GMT 2007

... I seem to remember that Comis was capable. However, one needed to define the "Stack" in the one-sided-ventilated-zone (temperature difference over the height of the zone). And, one could define two different external nodes for the top / bottom opening to the outside with two different sets of Cp-values ...
Maybe stacking a few zones for one actual space and then having inlet and outlet in different stacked zones could help. For this type of model I am always a bit queasy in regard to long wave radiation ... Gunter did mention a cooled ceiling ...