[esp-r] Re: why no response when I press simulation -> integrtedsimulation->invoke simulation?

仇中柱 Dr. Qiu qzhzhu at 163.com
Tue Nov 6 00:21:21 GMT 2007

A recent question:

with windows-native-version,
why no response when I press simulation -> integrted simulation->invoke simulation?

There could a any number of causes for this.?The simulator in esp-r is
an executable bps.exe and it should be located in C:\Esru\esp-r\bin

If it exists - try clicking on it (or try running it from a DOS command
line) and see if anything happens.?If an application
starts up then it could be that the 'path' environment variable is not
correctly set and the executable is not being located correctly.

If could be that your model has syntax errors that prevent the simulator
being started.?The description of the problem does not indicate that?/DIV>
any warning messages were given prior to 'invoke simulation'

To determine if this is a problem with a specific model, select one of
the exemplar models (a simple one) and see if you can run a simulation.

-ESRU