[esp-r] Re: A big BUG window-native version

Jon Hand (clcv10) jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Nov 5 10:41:01 GMT 2007

A recent observation:

> Hi, All,
>
> using ESP-r window-native version,when creating a zone with ,
> "CANCEL" buton dos't work, anyway continue to next step, that's funny.

There are several hundred CANCEL buttons.  Some that have not been
fully implemented (the dialogue is enabled but the background logic
is incomplete).  The next release includes about 50 more CANCEL
buttons that are functional.

When posting such observations please be as specific as possible
about the feature or menu or dialogue or action so that we can
identify the specific issue in the code.

-ESRU