[esp-r] Re: Feasible research in energy demand supply of buildings

Jon Hand (clcv10) jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Oct 30 18:37:52 GMT 2007

A recent question that could have infinite answers....

> What research areas are currently unexplored in the field of
> modeling energy demand supply  by buildings and environmental
> interactions.

There are conferences on Simulation where hundreds of papers are
presented, many of them are about new issues and some have been
about demand-side management and some about supply-side issues.

In many senses simulation is a mature field, but our wish-lists
are still quite long.

Is it possible to send a more specific question or questions to the
list?