[esp-r] Fw: Solar Building in Athens

S. Hassid cvrhasd at tx.technion.ac.il
Fri Oct 5 08:08:53 BST 2007

-----   There was a report yesterday in BBC World TV on a solar building in Athens - whose air conditioning system uses the earth as an energy sink and solar energy to cool the water - and it is claimed that the AC system costs 30 % more than conventional AC and the investment is cover after 6 years of operation. It contained an interview with the designer of teh system Manoudakis (I am not sure I got the name right).
   Unfortunately I cannot trace either the BBC World report or the building on the web. Can anybody help me ? Thanks
                                                                                                                         S. Hassid