[esp-r] Re: sensor problem BCL00 error.

Jon Hand (clcv10) jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue May 15 15:40:31 BST 2007

A recent control sensor location question....

> I understand the db temperature is the zone dry bulb air
> temperature and
> not a mix of radiant and air temperature.
> Refereing to zone sensors, what is the difference between
> a. senses current zone db temperature
> c. dry bulb temperature
> o. senses temperature in a specific zone.

If a control loop will be used by several zones then option 'a' can
be used.
The more simple control laws might be referenced several times.

Option 'c' most likely refers to the climate file dry bulb
temperature (if
the other portions of the interface seem to be referring to climate
data).

Option 'o' is used when the control law requires a specific zone
or if for clarity the user wants to create a separate control regime
for each zone and wants there to be no ambiguity in the specification
of the location.

-ESRU