[esp-r] Re: solar collector

Hall Monika Monika.Hall at josef-gartner.ch
Fri Apr 13 13:44:47 BST 2007

Dear Kamel,

my pln-file is:

# receiving       node  conncn sending          node  diversion  suppl1   suppl2
# component              type  component                ratio
  Col_1              1     3     pipe              1    0.500                 #  1
  Col_2              1     3     pipe              1    0.500                 #  2
  pump               1     3     Col_1             1    1.000                 #  3
  pump               1     3     Col_2             1    1.000                 #  4
  pipe               1     3     pump              1    1.000     60.0  0.0   #  5
  pump               1     3     pipe              1    1.000                 #  6

I have to change something, but I do not know what.

Thanks a lot.

Regards
Monika