[esp-r] solar collector

Hall Monika Monika.Hall at josef-gartner.ch
Fri Apr 13 09:53:34 BST 2007

Dear all,

does anybody have worked with a solar collector? What does the resulttemperatur means for the component collector? Is it the temperature at the collector exit or is it the mean temperatur of the collector, or ...?

I want to split the water flow from one WCH pipe to two flat plate solar collectors "segment". If I connect the pipe with both collectors and each collector gets a half of the water flow (diversion ration: 0.5) I get an error massage because the number of nodes is not correct. After the collectors I want to unite the flow in one pipe, but there is the same problem.

Dose anybody know how to split/unite the water flow?

 Thank you very much.

Best regards

Monika