[esp-r] "Thermally activated" concrete slab (or "concrete core activation")

Geissler Achim Achim.Geissler at josef-gartner.ch
Wed Apr 11 08:14:18 BST 2007

Dear ESP-r community,

some time ago, I think, there was a discussion about modelling thermally activated concrete slabs (concrete slabs with water running through it for cooling / heating purposes). However, the ESP-r exemplars do not seem to have such a model, as far as I could tell.

It would be a great help, if somebody that has a (simple) functioning model with this feature would share this with us ... Thanks!

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Best regards

Dr.-Ing. Achim Geissler

Engineering

Josef Gartner Switzerland AG