[esp-r] Re: esp-r windows version glitch

Jon Hand (clcv10) jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu Mar 22 08:08:02 GMT 2007

A recent message....

> I am usign the windows version of esp-r and I can only open models
> in browse mode so I can not modify anything after I close the
> program. I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to open my
> models to be able to modify them.

This was a bug in an older version. It has been fixed along with
several dozen
other irritants that were specific to the native windows port of ESP-r.

And the 'public' version does not yet reflect this change.  Until
there is
an official release, those who would like an update which reflects
the current
development branch should send an email to Jon Hand
jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
and I will send you a link to access an alternative native Windows
installer.

-Jon