[esp-r] Re: Proposed development of window shading models

Pueltz, Gunter Gunter.Pueltz at MuellerBBM.de
Tue Mar 20 08:58:15 GMT 2007

Hi Achim,

to clarify the names "cut-off"-angle and "profile"-angle:

1) The so called cut-off angle is the slope angle of the blinds,
which is as open as possible - but avoids DIRECT sun bean transmission.
As the sun elevantion varies with daytime, the cut-off-angle is NOT
a constant angle, but also varying with daytime (see attachment) ....

As only 100 kB are allowed in the ESP-r email list, a second mail with
definition of "profile angle" will follow ....