[esp-r] Re: inquires

Geissler Achim Achim.Geissler at josef-gartner.ch
Thu Feb 22 09:11:24 GMT 2007

Dear Park,
which "building.h" (src/include) are you using? There are a few titled buildingXX.h in the folder. The one "building62.h" has the highest - intensively tested - number of possible zones / nodes.
However, you can change the allowable number in the building.h file and test should you need more.
Which variables are to be changed is described in the building.h comments. After changing the values (or renaming / copying building62.h to building.h), you should recompile the full package.
Best regards
Achim Geissler