[esp-r] Re: [Fwd: schedule for the thermal mass

Geissler Achim Achim.Geissler at josef-gartner.ch
Tue Feb 6 14:43:30 GMT 2007

Jon,
a thought:
... are internal sinks (negative internal loads) possible? Then it may be possible to define the changes in mass (i.e. either sinks - lower temperature than the indoor air - or sources) via internal load schedules - which should pose no problem to the solver.
Achim
(P.S.: By the way, I tried compiling on an Intel Mac ... totally without success)