[esp-r] g-value analysis

Gulsu Ulukavak Harputlugil g.ulukavak.harputlugil at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 19:51:38 GMT 2007

hi,
for a sensitivity analysis, one of my parameter is g-value of glazing. But I
could not modify "only" g-value to check its effect on energy consumption in
Esp-r v.11.2.I could be able to make visible transmittance modification and
u-value modification of glazing separately. If I am not wrong there was a
discussion held about g-value before here in this list. Will you remind me
if this subject is explained before?
Moreover will someone explain me calculation procedure of heat gain from
glazings in Esp-r? (specific question is: how is g-value  calculated for a
particular glazing in Esp-r and when/where is g-value used in calculations?)

Thanks in advance.

Gulsu