[esp-r] Re: Plot of Graph

Ing Liang Wong ing.wong at ulster.ac.uk
Wed Jan 17 12:59:44 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I have tried to export the graph data, by capturing the graphic (either
options) and export as a .gif file to my directory. However, it is a bit
strange as there is no .gif file in the directory. I assume I had followed
the right step of exporting graph data, am I? Could someone shed some light
on this problem?

Thanks.

Regards,
Wong