[esp-r] plant cooling coil makes trouble

Hall Monika Monika.Hall at josef-gartner.ch
Wed Dec 13 15:43:22 GMT 2006

Dear all,

some days ago I send my problem with the fan control around. Unfortunately
nobody answered me.

My model includes a "Raum" (like an office), an air flow net and a plant.
The air flow net consists of a fan and some openings. The fan makes from
7:00 -18:00 an constant air change rate of 1.0 ach and otherwise 0.5 ach.

The plant includes a cooling coil and some ducts only.

Now I have done some further experiments. Please see the attachement.

My problems are:

When the cooling coil (plant) works, the set-up of the fan in the flow net
work gets in big trouble and the note-temperatures are different in the
network and in the flow net work.

Did anyone know this problem?

Is a plant without fan possible?

What can I do?