[esp-r] Re: The position of low-e coating in double glass.

Ery Djunaedy erydjunaedy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 16:52:23 GMT 2006

Hi Young-Sub,

I tried to find the menu as indicated in the the attachments you sent. I
could not find any menu where you can plug in different emissivity for
inside and outside surface. What version of ESP-r is this?

All:
Is there a different menu for different install option of ESP-r? I am using
the latest version of ESP-r but I could not find the menu as in Young-Sub's
attachment.

So far if I need to have different emissivity, I did what Achim suggested
below, ie change it directly to the .con file. The only disadvantage of
this work around is that everytime you update the construction file through
the menu (in the zone menu, update all construction), this file got updated,
ie the emissivity will be taken from the database, which has the same value
for inside and outside surface. Then you have to re-input the different
emissivity value in the .con file.

Ery