[esp-r] Job opportunity for ESP-r developer at Strathclyde University

Jeremy Cockroft jeremy at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Nov 21 13:01:51 GMT 2006

Dear ESP-r developers,

ESRU have won a research contract which requires the development of
domestic heating system and controls modelling within ESP-r, and
simulations of various typical house/system combinations. A customised
version of ESP-r will be developed that non-experts can use as a tool
for advanced controls development.  This project is linked to
development of future building regulations that would allow the benefits
of advanced controls to be recognised in compliance assessment tools.
The work must be completed by the end of March 2007, so would be suited
to someone seeking a short term assignment, starting as soon as
possible, working closely with the esp-r development team at Strathclyde
University.  We would also consider applicants who wish to stay with us
for an initial period of up to one year, in which case further
development and consultancy work could be undertaken.

If you are interested in this position, please let me know.  A job ad is
attached.

Regards,

Jeremy Cockroft

ESRU Consultancy