[esp-r] Re: multi year simulations

Sam C M Hui cmhui at hku.hk
Thu Nov 16 07:43:43 GMT 2006

Hi Stephen,

I have done some multi-year building simulation some years ago. You may like to read my research paper below.

Hui, S. C. M. and Cheung, K. P., 1997. Multi-year (MY) building simulation: is it useful and practical?, In Proc. of the IBPSA Building Simulation '97 Conference, 8-10 September, 1997, Prague, Czech Republic, Volume II, pp. 285-292.
http://web.hku.hk/~cmhui/bs97-1.pdf

Regards,

Sam C M Hui
Department of Mechanical Engineering