[esp-r] Re: EPBD implementation in Portogual and Phase change material

Georgios Kokogiannakis georgios at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu Oct 26 18:01:09 BST 2006

Nuno,

The PCM options worked fine at my computer. Simulation and results analysis
also run fine.
You can also select any node you prefer for your constructions. Each layer has
3 nodes (e.g inside, middle and outside). Number 1 node is the outside node
of the outside layer for the specific construction.
A simple way to increase the number of nodes of your construction is by
increasing the number of layers and reduce the thickness of each layer. For
example, if you have one 100mm brick layer you will normally get 3 nodes for
this layer. By creating two 50mm brick layers you will get 6 nodes for the
same construction.
All this must be correct and I hope they are helpful to you.

Regards,

Georgios