[esp-r] Connecting two zones with a stairwell

Andrew Horsford horsford at eastlink.ca
Wed Oct 25 21:08:45 BST 2006

Hello all,

I'm new to ESP-r and as a first run I thought I'd make a model of my house and so far, so good: the ground floor is complete as far as walls, windows & doors. I now want to add the stairway from the ground floor to the top floor but I'm not sure how to proceed. Should I just create a hole in the ceiling/floor and put in a 45º slope leading up?

I know it might not really matter & in terms of heat-flow it's probably the same as a hole in the ceiling/floor, but I wanted to check in case there's some standard way of doing this.....

Thanks for your help,
Andrew Horsford