[esp-r] Re: ESP-r mailing list

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Fri Aug 25 12:01:49 BST 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 10:05 +0100, paul strachan wrote:
> This list has been moved to a new list management program.
Great. Mailman is a great program.

> You can now subscribe, unsubscribe or obtain access to the archive of
> posted messages by visiting:
May I ask why the current archive is only available to the list members?
What's the secret? If it's concern about email addresses being
harvested, well mailman does a bit of hiding as seen in the example
below:

ubuntu at rio.vg ubuntu at rio.vg
Mon Aug 7 17:12:25 BST 2006

...maybe there are more settings somewhere?

I think a list archive which google can index is important for finding
solutions.

Duncan
--
Linux user: 372812 | GPG key ID: 21A8C63A | http://lithgow-schmidt.dk